Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Once-Upon-A-Time Sultry Siren Sofia Hayat Renounces Silicon Implants And Sex!

Controversy's favourite stooge and former model-cum-actor Sofia Hayat recently stunned the world by becoming a nun and renouncing the sultry lifestyle She adopted the name of Gaia Mother Sofia and convened a press conference in the city recently. She was at her usual dramatic self and made some startling revelations. Draped in her nun avatar, the former glamour siren said, “This (silicon implants) was a fake reality that I was putting on display then. I don’t live my life physically for other people.”
When asked about the trigger for this enormous change in her life and the subsequent abstinence from sex to take on the celibate life of a nun, Sofia said, “I had an active sex life. I had boyfriends. The change happened in July 2015. I asked myself, ‘Why am I not feeling any more desires?’ And that is when I took this path and discovered the real me. I don’t have any more physical desires left in my body.”
Later in the press meet, Sofia claimed herself to be the incarnation of Quan Yin, Female Christ, Mary, and Goddess Isis. She mentioned that she wanted to spread the truth about who we were and what the purpose of our living is!
It's interesting that the motor-mouth Sofia has shed the so called sultry image but the tattoos remain. That's one tattooed nun out there! So much for the bizarre B-town tales!







Once-Upon-A-Time Sultry Siren Sofia Hayat Renounces Silicon Implants And Sex! Once-Upon-A-Time Sultry Siren Sofia Hayat Renounces Silicon Implants And Sex! Reviewed by Bollywitch on 7:35 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement