Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Bipasha Basu: 'I don't want Salman Khan to get married!'


Bong bombshell Bipasha Basu, who tied the knot with her 'Alone' co-star Karan Singh Grover two days back, was in quite a funny mood when dealing with the media along with Karan and Salman Khan, who had also graced the event.

When some journalists asked Salman about his plans to tie the knot, Bipasha quipped, "I don't want Salman Khan to get married. He should be nice to all the girls and that's all I want."

When Karan pretended to be shocked by this comment and asked her to not say such things, Salman retorted, "This is what I wish for too!"

Wonder what Salman's fans and family members have to say about this now.
Bipasha Basu: 'I don't want Salman Khan to get married!' Bipasha Basu: 'I don't want Salman Khan to get married!' Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 11:57 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement