Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Priyanka Chopra receives Padma Shri from President Pranab Mukherjee!

Priyanka Chopra received the Padma Bhushan, India’s fourth highest civilian honour from President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.


Priyanka, who is currently busy shooting for her American TV show Quantico in Canada, recently flew down to India to receive her Padma Shri award.


Chopra, who has put Bollywood on the global map with Quantico and Hollywood film Baywatch, calls it a dream come true for her. “From Dil Dhadakane Do to Bajirao Mastani to getting People’s Choice award for Quantico and now Padma Shri…I can’t explain in words what emotions I am going through. I think I am living my dream,” said Priyanka.
“I think it’s all the benefit of working hard. I don’t take my job for granted,” she added.

She even took to Twitter earlier to share her happiness, “I am happy and excited that this honour came my way. It has been a good year for me. The start has been great. I am grateful to people who have acknowledged my work. Being the daughter of an army officer, this honour makes it more special.”


It is a proud moment for her She became the first South Asian actor to win the People’s Choice Awards (Favourite actress) for her American TV show Quantico in January this year.




Priyanka Chopra receives Padma Shri from President Pranab Mukherjee! Priyanka Chopra receives Padma Shri from President Pranab Mukherjee! Reviewed by silverscreenkhabri on 10:23 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement