Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Sonam Kapoor – I am single, ready to mingle


Bollywood beauty Sonam Kapoor was recently spotted in a video of a remixed version of the popular Aashiqui number ‘Dheere Dheere Se’. The ‘Khoobsurat’ actress was being romanced by Hrithik Roshan, the Greek God of Bollywood. The video is a tribute from a son to his father, yes Bhushan Kumar of T series had this number made, as it was one of his father Gulshan Kumar’s favorite song.
At the song launch of the remixed version of Dheere Dheere Se, Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor interacted with the media. When Hrithik Rohan was asked to whom would he like to dedicate this romantic number his answer was, “I don’t have anyone in my life to dedicate this song to. Whenever there is someone I shall let you guys know.”( you may also like : bolly actress who dared to dorn a bikini in their debut film )
When the same question was put forward to Sonam Kapoor, she quipped, “I don’t have anyone to dedicate this song. I am very much single and ready to mingle.”
Sonam Kapoor, was said to be in relationship with director Punit Malhotra, but seems like things have fizzled out between the two.
Sonam Kapoor – I am single, ready to mingle Sonam Kapoor – I am single, ready to mingle Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 3:57 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement