Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

'Salman, Aamir, Ajay are my favorite co-stars' - Kareena Kapoor Khan

Kareena Kapoor is one actress who has had the opportunity of working with all the A list actors of the industry. From sharing screen space with Salman Khan to Aamir, Shah Rukh and Ajay Devgn, Bebo has done it all.
In an interview with DNA, when Kareena was asked who is her favourite co-star, she candidly replied, "Salman, Aamir and Ajay Devgn. I’ve shared brilliant films and wonderful times with them. I’ve done such diverse work with each of them.And I’ve grown up in front of them. They were all my sister (Karisma Kapoor) Lolo’s co-stars. Salman has given nine hits with Lolo. Ajay has done dozens of films with her and Aamir gave his career’s biggest hit 'Raja Hindustani' with Lolo. And I was there to see all these shootings."
Well, we now absolutely understand why is Bebo so fond of these three actors!
Currently, Kareena is busy shooting Abhishek Choubey's 'Udta Punjab' and R. Balki's 'Ki and Ka'.
source: DNA
'Salman, Aamir, Ajay are my favorite co-stars' - Kareena Kapoor Khan 'Salman, Aamir, Ajay are my favorite co-stars' - Kareena Kapoor Khan Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 2:38 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement