Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

10 times Shahid Kapoor proved that he is truly smitten with Mira Rajput

Shahid Kapoor pulled off the most understated celebrity wedding of the year when he got married to Delhi-based girl Mira Rajput. The ‘Shaandaar’ actor is loving every bit of it, calling it a blissful change. The actor says he is a firm believer of the institution of marriage. Here we bring to you some quotes made by Shahid Kapoor that proves he is truly smitten with Mira Rajput.

1. “I believe in the institution of marriage. I think it’s beautiful, but I don’t think it should be enforced. What kind of relationship you want with the person you love is completely your decision. But I do believe one shouldn’t run away from commitment.”

2. “I think the fact that we are different works for us. It is a nice thing that we are different from each other. But at the same time we are good at communication, we get along well.”

3. “She (Mira) makes me feel very normal. I go back to a very real atmosphere and I really like that a lot. She has no desire to get overtly ‘filmi’ as a person. She is very much an individual in her own right.”

4. “I was trying to adjust to the fact that now I’m a married man. And I reached the house and entered through the back entrance that goes past the kitchen. She was making something for me and she turned around and had a huge smile on her face. She said, “Baby give me five minutes to get the food ready.” She makes some yummy protein pancakes. I insist that she cooks me a meal at least once a week because she knows how to make the really cool stuff. Anyway, when I came that day, she gave me this big hug and I felt so happy that I came home after a hard day’s work and we would be eating a meal together.”

5. “I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, ‘I’m not interested in what’s happening in your industry. Let’s discuss what we are doing for lunch tomorrow or where are we going.’ It’s great and very healthy.”

6. “It was not just about being a non-celebrity; Mira was not part of my social circuit either. But I don’t close myself to anything new. It doesn’t matter where or how two people meet. What matters is if two people connect. And I got that feeling.”

7. “If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together. That’s the basic rule of love and life.”

8. “Mira and I communicate very well. She makes me want to be a better person. And that shows that she is a really good person

9. “It’s only been three months. There’s time for that. We will think about it later. I am in the process of finding myself professionally. In terms of my personal life, the right word would be settled.”

10. “When you get married it makes you feel more responsible. It makes you feel settled, grounded, there is certain clarity where you future lies. Every time you take a decision you think a little more as it is not just about you… you need to be responsible towards other person as well.”

10 times Shahid Kapoor proved that he is truly smitten with Mira Rajput 10 times Shahid Kapoor proved that he is truly smitten with Mira Rajput Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 10:45 PM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement