Header Ad

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Katrina Kaif: I am definitely not engaged


Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif is back from her romantic sojourn with beau Ranbir Kapoor. There were rumors resounding in Bollywood that Ranbir Kapoor has popped the question to his ladylove with a very expensive ring on her birthday, and Katrina has accepted. It was also rumored that the two have flown to London to continue with the celebrations there.
At the recent launch of Phantom trailer starring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif. During the Q & A session with the media, a journalist asked the Diva about her rumored engagement to Ranbir Kapoor.
Katrina Kaif’s reply was, “I am glad you asked that, because I am definitely not engaged and I know you guys are so sweet and you seem to want me to get married but there’s no such plans now so please bear with me for not getting married for some more time.”
Kabir Khan’s action thriller ‘Phantom’ starring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif releases in August 2015.
Katrina Kaif: I am definitely not engaged Katrina Kaif: I am definitely not engaged Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 5:27 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement